Monday, August 6, 2012

Scenes from the Life of a Working Girl

Well hey there, little blog. How have you been lately? I have missed you sorely. You see, July was a rough month for me. It started with an nice but extremely hectic vacation and ended with two 80 hour work weeks. And life managed to throw in plenty of negative and stressful addendums along the way.

Now that my evenings and weekends are once again my own and I have somewhat caught up on missed sleep and adult-life things, I have grand plans in the works. My screenprinting supplies are sitting eagerly in a corner, waiting to be used. I've got a roll and a half of film to develop, ideas in my head, and plans to do so some exploring.

Although, there are a couple things I will miss about spending all my waking hours at the office: spectacular sunset views, dancing barefoot late at night around my empty office, and the midnight taxi ride through manhattan and brooklyn.

Cheers to having free time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment