Saturday, May 19, 2012

Versus


I originally started this blog with the intention of keeping a daily (or nearly daily) record of what I wear. My intentions have grown since then, but I still think there's a lot of value in how people chose to present themselves to the world on an average day. Not to say that one outfit can sum up a person, but it can give some insight. This is a weekday look for me: polished, feminine, quality clothes, cute but city appropriate shoes, etc. It fits my life of commuting to Manhattan and working in crisp, clean office. Sitting here on a Saturday afternoon looking at these photos, I've realized that this is not how I dress on the weekends. Simple, comfortable silhouettes, disheveled hair, minimal accessories, barefoot as often as possible. I rarely take pictures of this look because it feels less creative/interesting, but I think it's equally as me as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment