Wednesday, February 22, 2012

hello from NYC

After several days of comfy, slouchy clothes suited to cross-country road trips and to carrying heavy objects up 3 flights of stairs, it felt really nice to get dressed up the other day. Going through that morning ritual helped make my new apartment feel a little bit more like home. Every new place has an adjustment period, and it hasn't quite sunk in that I live in Brooklyn now. Soon I'll be feeling like a local, so I might as well enjoy looking at my new home through the lens of a visitor.

I know this white-walled corner is a super exciting backdrop, but hey it's warmer inside and I still need to take some walks to scout out new picture-taking opportunities. So stay tuned for more insights into my NYC life (especially once we get our internet installed).

*this post brought to you by the hyphen.

No comments:

Post a Comment